Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show You A Powerful DVD Ripper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmjoy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Show  You A Powerful DVD Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Show You A Powerful DVD Ripper   Show  You A Powerful DVD Ripper Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Nowadays, there are various software is designed to achieve the function of ripping Blu-rays to other formats. However, each ripper has its own advantage and disadvantage. Such as too slow converting speed, or having too complicated steps to operate, some even having the audio-video out of sync issues, etc.

Good Blu-ray ripping software will fulfill a handful of useful functions. Our top picks are easy to use, feature a straightforward interface and convert video formats. Good Blu-ray rippers will feature some functionality for Blu-ray disc ripping in addition to standard video formats. The best rippers also make 1:1 Blu-ray copies, also called Blu-ray clones, rip audio and support major audio file formats.

As a green hand in Blu-ray ripper, I can not make a decision to buy which Blu-ray ripper. Then my friend recommends me LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper. So I try it.

Point 1
I found it was an easy-to-use ripper for the user, all you need to do is following the three steps below:
Show  You A Powerful DVD Ripper 4654825317_9c20b9060e

Point 2
We can select more output devices from the dropdown menu. Even
supporting the latest product designed by Apple.

Show  You A Powerful DVD Ripper 4654822319_0401917d8a

Point 3
You can set the video size, bitrates, frame rate, sample rate and channels as you desire.

Show  You A Powerful DVD Ripper 4654825347_6d502f3cdc

All the three points I mentioned about LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper are what they like as my friend said. It is a marvelous Blu-ray ripper in my mind, which makes my life more colorful.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1