Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maryning

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-17

How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV Empty
PostSubject: How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV   How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:30 pm

As we know, Blu-ray is well known for its high quality. While if you have no Blu-ray player just like me. As a portable-device fans, I usually enjoy my Blu-ray movies on my portable player, like iPod, Zune, PSP, and so on. In fact, all these devices can only accept special video formats. So you must convert your Blu-ray movies to your portable-devices supported formats.

Now I want to share you the way of putting Blu-ray movies on your portable player. So you can enjoy them with your friend at anytime and anywhere for getting more fun. EarthSoft Bluray Ripper is just what you need. EarthSoft Bluray Ripper helps you to watch the HD movies even without a Blu-ray player. It rips/converts Blu-ray discs and DVDs to AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, RM, 3GP, SWF, ASF, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, OGG, etc.

How to convert Blu-ray discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV?

Step 1: Install the powerful software: EarthSoft Bluray Ripper. Then input your Blu-ray discs in it.The interface is like below:

How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV 4633800371_7510f8ebb1

Step 2: Select your desire output format from the dropdown menu.

How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV 4633800467_da21131fac

If you want to convert Blu-ray discs to MP4, you can set the format like above. You can also convert your Blu-ray discs to AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, RM, 3GP, SWF, ASF, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, OGG, etc.

Step 3: Begin converting your Blu-ray discs .

After a few minutes, you will get what you want. With EarthSoft Bluray Ripper, you can also preview the movie before ripping/converting, clip any segment from the whole movie, snapshot the moving pictures in preview, customize video quality, video size, audio quality and audio channels.
Back to top Go down

How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV
Page 1 of 1