Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party mode problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaunty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Party mode problem Empty
PostSubject: Party mode problem   Party mode problem Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:35 pm

When i try to play online with my friends on GTA IV i get invite from them and then i accept them and it comes up with "This game session no longer exists. Returning to single player I have tried inviting my friends but they get the same message, but it works for them playing other people. I have tried using a wired connection and a wireless, i am using a Belkin router and my ISP is virgin Please can someone help as i really want to play this online THANKS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dale
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Party mode problem Empty
PostSubject: Same problem   Party mode problem Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:37 am

hi gaunty welcome to the forum

i have this problem aswell it seems to be the 60gb versions that dont work if you have any other version we just got to sit tight and wait for the next patch
Back to top Go down
http://ps3tipstricksforum.co.nr
Gaunty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Party mode problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party mode problem   Party mode problem Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:52 pm

I have the 40gb uk version, thanks for the quick reply I can't understand how all my friends can go on and i can't tho It's so frustrating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party mode problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party mode problem   Party mode problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party mode problem
Page 1 of 1