Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enjoy Blu-ray Discs on Your HP iPAQ hx4700

Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricornJZ

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Enjoy Blu-ray Discs on Your HP iPAQ hx4700 Empty
PostSubject: Enjoy Blu-ray Discs on Your HP iPAQ hx4700   Enjoy Blu-ray Discs on Your HP iPAQ hx4700 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:43 pm

The iPhone 3G has pretty much everything you would want in a phone, and it does it with style. The touch screen and interface are snappy, and the icon based home screens are highly customizable. The app store makes this phone much more appealing, and allows it to replace any software app on a mobile computer. It has a sleek design, and is very pocket friendly and portable.
Enjoy Blu-ray Discs on Your HP iPAQ hx4700 4634372856_3dcc91090e
While as an iPhone user, I always want to make my casual life more colorful with iPhone. Then I can enjoy the fantastic life it brings to me. However after I input a lot of video or audio formats to my iPhone, I found it could not play Blu-ray movies directly. How can I enjoy the latest Blu-ray movies on it? Nowadays Blu-ray is becoming a hot topic for the movie fans, which won a high reputation for its high quality. But how can we enjoy it on go with our iPhone?
Here I will share a powerful software with you, which helps me convert Blu-ray movies to the format that can be played on iPhone. Below is the running interface of EarthSoft Bluray Ripper:
Enjoy Blu-ray Discs on Your HP iPAQ hx4700 4634373110_197f280395

You can set the output format as below:
Enjoy Blu-ray Discs on Your HP iPAQ hx4700 4634373004_25e05b1ddd
Enjoy the marvelous effect of Blu-ray movies on your iPhone now. With EarthSoft Bluray Ripper, you can also preview the movie before ripping/converting, clip any segment from the whole movie, snapshot the moving pictures in preview, customize video quality, video size, audio quality and audio channels.
Back to top Go down

Enjoy Blu-ray Discs on Your HP iPAQ hx4700
Page 1 of 1