Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make Your iPad to Be A Blu –ray Movie Player

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmjoy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Make Your iPad to Be A Blu –ray Movie Player Empty
PostSubject: Make Your iPad to Be A Blu –ray Movie Player   Make Your iPad to Be A Blu –ray Movie Player Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 pm

As the Apple fans, I bought an iPad recently, which got my much awaited, when I have bought, I was very excited about it, studying how to use it and realizing how easy it is to use. If you are an iPad user, you will also begin to discover various cool apps and digital content for your iPad. Then you realize that you have accumulated very nice Blu-ray movies sitting around. You begin to ask, can I play them and enjoy on my new Apple iPad?

Make Your iPad to Be A Blu –ray Movie Player 4655246866_823a5a9c26

Then I begin to Google the solution to the problem. Many people said that it needed a Blu-ray converter. LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper is just what I want to recommend to you. It is a Blu-ray converter, which can change Blu-ray movies to various video and audio formats. Such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP , FLV, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AMR and SUN AU. Then you can convert the Blu-ray movies to MP4, MOV. Both of them are compatible with iPad.

Below are some useful tips for using LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper.

Tip 1. Before you converting the Blu-ray movies, you can preview the movie, and then decide which part to convert. This function can make you know the general idea of the movie。

Make Your iPad to Be A Blu –ray Movie Player 4654617467_5599b8f1d7

Tip 2. You can clip the part you like as you like by setting the Begin Time and End Time. Then you can playback your favorite part instead of the whole movie.

Make Your iPad to Be A Blu –ray Movie Player 4654617457_7663dc4eed

Tip 3. Before your conversion, you can set the video size, video quality, audio quality and channels.

Make Your iPad to Be A Blu –ray Movie Player 4654617473_b253890498

With LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper, you can convert Blu-ray movies to iPad compatible formats, then you can enjoy them anytime you like.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1