Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Handy Tool for iPad And YouTube Video

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmjoy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Handy Tool for iPad And YouTube Video Empty
PostSubject: Handy Tool for iPad And YouTube Video   Handy Tool for iPad And YouTube Video Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 pm

My first impressions of iPad are largely positive. Apple has once again built a product that looks good and feels great in the hand, and the familiar user interface, borrowed from the iPhone and iPod touch, is perfectly suited to the bigger screen.

It is a great, fun gaming platform, and it is lovely to view full-size web pages while browsing the internet. However, when I wanted to enjoy the videos downloaded from YouTube, I found that iPad could not play the FLV format videos. Then I reckoned to Google, finally I found a FLV video converter.

TOP FLV Video Converter converts FLV to WMV, AVI, MOV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, RM, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, etc. You can use this tool to convert your FLV videos to MP4, which can be supported by iPad.

I will show you the detailed steps to convert YouTube Videos to MP4 H264 with TOP FLV Video Converter.

Step 1: Download & install TOP FLV Video Converter.

I will recommend you the handy tool for converting FLV format videos to the iPad compatible formats. You can download the free trial version of TOP FLV Video Converter. Then install it on your PC.

Step 2: Run TOP FLV Video Converter and add YouTube videos

Now run TOP FLV Video Converter and add YouTube videos from your hard disk, you may add as many YouTube videos as you want to convert to MP4 H264 videos for watching on iPad.

Handy Tool for iPad And YouTube Video 4654843430_cd3363e752

Step 3: Set file size, video/audio quality and sound channel.

Before converting your videos, you can set file size, video/audio quality and sound channel (mono and stereo).

Handy Tool for iPad And YouTube Video 4654843442_9099c30717

Step 4: Select output settings to MP4 H264.

You will find a wide range of preset video setting options available for your selection. You may select "MP4 H264" for converting your YouTube videos. Remember that the output file size and converting speed mostly depends on the Video/Audio Quality you set.

Handy Tool for iPad And YouTube Video 4654843422_275c105b90
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1