Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Present for iPod User — EarthSoft Bluray To iPod Converter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maryning

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Best Present for iPod User — EarthSoft Bluray To iPod Converter Empty
PostSubject: Best Present for iPod User — EarthSoft Bluray To iPod Converter   Best Present for iPod User — EarthSoft Bluray To iPod Converter Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Blu-ray movies are replacing the standard DVD movies for they are sharper, brighter and more detailed. You will feel you are watching movies in theater. Blu-ray is so nice that many people will think of putting them on their iPod or iPhone. When I have bought a iPod Touch, I always use it to enjoy the fantastic audio and video when I am free. While I often eager to watch Blu-ray movies with my iPod Touch, it seems difficult to enjoy Blu-ray movie directly before. Now it is possible that if you have a nice Blu Ray Ripper and maybe a iPod Transfer.

Best Present for iPod User — EarthSoft Bluray To iPod Converter 4634319206_96df189d0b

While how to Rip Blu Ray DVD movies to iPod video format?
First, you must install EarthSoft Bluray To iPod Converter on your PC,
Step 1: Load your BD

Load your BD into your Blu-ray driver.

Best Present for iPod User — EarthSoft Bluray To iPod Converter 4634319334_1c7c2a6ca5

Step 2: Output Profile

Choose your output profile from the drop-down list according to your need. You choose output format as the generation of your iPod.

Best Present for iPod User — EarthSoft Bluray To iPod Converter 4634319476_26fa10eea4

Step 3: Begin converting.
After a few minites, you will get what you want for your iPod Touch.

By the way, EarthSoft Bluray To iPod Converter supports playing BD and DVD movies before converting, customizing the encoding parameters, clipping the movie segments freely, capturing the images in preview by snapshots, shutting down the computer automatically after converting has been finished, and other handy functions.
Back to top Go down

Best Present for iPod User — EarthSoft Bluray To iPod Converter
Page 1 of 1