Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to convert Blu-ray movies to MP4. AVI, MP3?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricornJZ

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-09

How to convert Blu-ray movies to MP4. AVI, MP3? Empty
PostSubject: How to convert Blu-ray movies to MP4. AVI, MP3?   How to convert Blu-ray movies to MP4. AVI, MP3? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:17 am

The newest music phone of Motorola has entered the market, named Evoke QA4 for Alltel. Its excellent big touch screen and perfect audio quality attract a lot of people including movie lovers, music fans, OL, young students and me. It can play MP4 video and MP3 songs, but I cannot bear to watch movie in low quality with this phone. I came about the thought to convert HD Blu-ray movies to MP4 format so that I can enjoy high quality MP4 video with the phone anytime anywhere. How to convert it? I have got a good way—LeKuSoft Bluray Ripper.

How to convert Blu-ray movies to MP4. AVI, MP3? 4600454270_fdb3461e60

LeKuSoft Bluray Ripper can not only convert Blu-ray movies to MP4 format but also most of the HD and SD formats. After 3 easy steps, I can save HD MP4 video in my phone.

Step 1: Input files

Click the File button and choose to open Blu-ray, DVD, ISO files or IFO files.

How to convert Blu-ray movies to MP4. AVI, MP3? 4600457030_cf86a92340

Step 2: Select output format

Various HD video formats for you to choose and I select the HD MPEG-4 video that can play on the phone.

How to convert Blu-ray movies to MP4. AVI, MP3? 4600461886_0cc7494e7b

Step 3: Start the conversion

Just click the Start button and wait for the HD movie come out.
Except converting Blu-ray movie to HD video, I can use LeKuSoft Bluray Ripper to exact audio from the movie and save the audio in MP3 format so that I can enjoy it with the phone too. If you like, you can save the audio in other formats so that you can listen to it with your iPod or other players.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1