Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man turns GTA IV box into computer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dale
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Man turns GTA IV box into computer Empty
PostSubject: Man turns GTA IV box into computer   Man turns GTA IV box into computer Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:02 pm

After not being able to pre-order GTA IV, Mark Harris had to buy a Special Edition of it, and now he is more happy than ever, because after having some free time, he decided that he could turn it into a computer case.
When you got your special edition copy of Grand Theft Auto IV, did you ever think 'Hey, that would make an awesome case for a PC?' No? Well, Mark Harris did. So there.

During a quiet spot at work, Harris took a miniITX system and saw the potential in its size. "Normally I don't see the point in buying limited / special editions of computer games," he told us, "as they come with items that you will find yourself throwing away after a while.
"Not pre-ordering my GTA IV early enough meant I had to order the special edition. I'm glad that I did."
Back to top Go down
http://ps3tipstricksforum.co.nr

Man turns GTA IV box into computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ps3 Tips And Tricks :: Grand Theft Auto IV :: Grand Theft Auto 4 Discussion-
Jump to: