Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dell Axim X51v And Blu-ray Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricornJZ

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Dell Axim X51v And Blu-ray Movie Empty
PostSubject: Dell Axim X51v And Blu-ray Movie   Dell Axim X51v And Blu-ray Movie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Similar to the X50 series, Dell Axim X51v has both built-in WiFi and Bluetooth and is one of the first to utilize the new Windows Mobile 5.0 software It has a fast processor and up to 195 Mb of non-volatile memory. Although it has a lot of advantages and high tech factors, it still can not support playing Blu-ray movies on it. If you are a Dell Axim X51v user, do you want to make it as a portable movie viewer at the same time? While someone say that the thought of you is crazy, will you give up the thought?

Dell Axim X51v And Blu-ray Movie 4677417794_8cab2135c6

As I feel puzzled about the problem, one of my friends recommends me the powerful software. LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper is just what I find, which can can rip and convert Blu-ray videos into HD or common format video files, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP and FLV.

LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper has an easy-to-operate interface. I will introduce you the detailed operating steps to you:

Step 1. Load your Blu-ray discs

Dell Axim X51v And Blu-ray Movie 4676787359_3e70411a66

Click Add button to load the Blu-ray disc you want to convert.

Step 2. Select your desired output format, for example, you can set the output format as below:

Dell Axim X51v And Blu-ray Movie 4677418024_3f55235bca
The format in the picture above is designed specially for Dell Axim X51v.

Step 3 Before you convert the Blu-ray discs, you can set the video size, bitrates, frame rate, channels, sample rate and so on.
Dell Axim X51v And Blu-ray Movie 4677418346_b7cb0b3235

With LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper, you can easily convert your favorite Blu-ray discs to the format that is compatible with Dell Axim X51v.
Back to top Go down

Dell Axim X51v And Blu-ray Movie
Page 1 of 1