Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricornJZ

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7 Empty
PostSubject: Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7   Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:51 pm

I have tried two hours, and I just wanted to import some WMV files into Adobe premiere without losing the quality. But Adobe Premiere Elements 7 only supports ASF, AVI, H.264, MOV, JPEG and PNG formats. Maybe some friends have this problem. Well, at last I decided to donate $29.99. Not a big amount, I bought a third-party software tool to convert WMV files to AVI format.

Download and install EarthSoft Video Converter program.

Step1. Add WMV file and choose AVI output format from the drop-down list.

Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7 4654929711_94a26fc8c3

Step2. Adjust video and audio effect.

Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7 4655547726_831002cb25

Step3. Click "Start" button to converting files without losing quality. You can also clip any favorite segment as you wish.

After conversion, I import AVI files into Adobe Premiere software. It is easy to operate this software. Download EarthSoft Video Converter for trial.

Tips: EarthSoft Video Converter also allows you to convert videos to any other video and audio formats for portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, PSP and so on.
Back to top Go down

Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7
Page 1 of 1