Ps3 Tips And Tricks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ps3 Tips And Tricks

The No1 Forum For Ps3 Help

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmjoy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Empty
PostSubject: Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players   Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Windows mobile phone is making phone communications easy and fun by providing ease of use and a vast array of add-on tools that are available all over the internet. The BlackBerry is a handheld device that is primarily designed for email communication, although it does have other functions. Aside from these features we have mentioned, both Windows mobile phone and Blackberry can be used as your Blu-ray players. How can you play Blu-ray/DVD movies on your Blackberry or Windows mobile phone? Here I share my experience with you and give you an advice.

Since I have this EarthSoft Bluray Ripper, I get more happiness from my BlackBerry. It help me convert Blu-ray/DVD disc movies, IFO files into other video formats, such as Windows mobile phone supported video formats, MP4, AVI, 3GP and AMR, WMV, etc. With it, I am able to convert DVD movies to my BlackBerry and watch them on the go.

How do I play a Blu-ray/DVD on my BlackBerry? My trick is shown below.

Download and install EarthSoft Bluray Ripper software to your computer.

1. Add Blu-ray/DVD Disc

Click "Add" button, select a Blu-ray/DVD/an IFO file in the dialog box that opens, and load it.

2. Select output format

Select one or more files in the list, choose an output format for selected files from the drop-down list.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players 4655410360_38913a3f03

Click "Tools" button to adjust output settings, you can set the detailed parameters of output format.

Windows mobile phone & Blackberry will be your Blu-ray/DVD players 4655410508_df905f7de1

3. Set output folder

Click "Browse" button and select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens.

4. Extract file

After finishing the above settings, click "Start" button to ripping the file.

You also can click "Stop" button to pause the extracting process.

5. Clip any segment

Trim your favorite segment by setting "Begin Time" and "End Time".

Tips: Preview the movies before converting/clipping movies. Take the snapshots from the movies.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1